Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do i replace music on an ipod with the music in my itunes library?

my friend gave me his old ipod classic but it had all of his old music and videos and photos on it still. I plugged it into my computer and it wouldnt allow me to replace his old stuff with my itunes library. but i somehow erased all of his old stuff. how can i put my music and stuff on this ipod?How do i replace music on an ipod with the music in my itunes library?you must first register the ipod to our computer and then it will allow to make transfers from your libraryHow do i replace music on an ipod with the music in my itunes library?the quickest way to do this is restore,

to restore you must be connected to the Internet.

simply click restore and let itunes do its thing.

once that is done just sync your itunes to the ipod

or..........

you can manually delete all his music and video's

you do this by going into the ipod's music and press

Ctrl+a then delete

and after that just sync

any problems email me

jimmyjames_96@hotmail.com