Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I want the healthiest teeth possible. How do I get to that point?

Today I was in a freak accident (got hit in the face with an iHome) and I knocked out one of my permanent teeth. I haven't decided what route to take to replace it yet, but this event has really got me thinking about oral health.



I want the healthiest teeth possible. I'm only 17 and I don't want any more tooth trauma. I know to brush my teeth at least twice a day... and I'm going to start flossing. What kind of foods and beverages are the best and worst for teeth? What should a good toothpaste contain? I want to know next to everything. Load me up with links and info! :)I want the healthiest teeth possible. How do I get to that point?use arm and hammer toothpaste(the one called baking soda and peroxide)it will help kill germs and make your teeth whiter. Also use Listerine mouthwash it is like flavored peroxide which will kill germs too. plus it tastes good. Do not drink soda. It will wear the enamel off your teeth. most juices have a ton of sugar in them so stick with fresh fruit.I want the healthiest teeth possible. How do I get to that point?Brush and floss well twice a day, use mouthwash and toothpaste containing fluoride. Don't drink too many fizzy and sugary drinks, and if you do try to use a straw. Follow this advice and you don't have to worry about the health of your teeth.