Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Where can I replace a lost earring?

Where can I replace a lost earring?

How to replace a lost earring?

My mom gave me a pair of earrings as a gift and I ended up loosing one. If I tell her that I lost it, she's gonna be REALLY disappointed and I need to figure out a way to replace the missing one without her ever finding out.

Here's a picture of the earring:

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e220/chmovskafandre/Untitled-1-5.jpg



Where can I get this earring duplicated? All I know about it is that it was bought from a robinsons may about 4 years ago...



Please don't tell me to buy a new one... If I knew where to buy it I would.Where can I replace a lost earring?Wow, ok first thing i would do is that just calm down. All you need to do is that go around some jewelry store and malls and ask the clerks where could you find this earring. And maybe with God's good luck, you might find it.