Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?

I thought I might get out the camera and tripod out and do a self portrait, I haven't taken a picture of myself since I was 17.

If I do and you decide you prefer the dog, will you be able to tell me so?

The only thing thicker than my skin is my head.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I don't know what your nose looks like, but if you post just your nose it can't be that bad. Unless you have some sort of horrible skin cancer, leprosy and warts.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I thought that was your nose.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I don't think I'd pick your nose.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?%26quot;I have a dog with no nose.%26quot;



%26quot;How does he smell?%26quot;



%26quot;Awful. Just awful.%26quot;



(David H-%26gt; Yay! But, would you instead pick the dog's nose?)Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I like the dog nose..Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?Silly, we should all replace our pics with blinding white bewbies. They're fun and offensive at the same time. Oh, and I forgot- it supports breastfeeding in public. Good cause and all.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I love your avatar especially your dog's lovely, big nose, but I think you're due a photo, replace it temporarily at least, please, go on.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?that would be cool. i like the dog picture, but that might add some nice variety to it.



i've always wondered what you look like. i picture a big ole corn fed dakota boy with a big red scruffy beard.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?Yes, but since the dog is somewhat of a trademark, (for us, anyway) why not just replace it for a limited time?Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I change mine up, too. Not a bad idea.



lol @ brb - I may be wrong, but I believe there's some Bison in there somewhere.



Bring it on, you can't scare us!

.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?DO IT, DO IT, DO IT!!!!



Hey, my long nose has been posted on here forever, so you can show your nose, lol.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I think everyone should post pics of themselves.

It just seems like the honest thing to do.



Body parts are fine too..Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?That would be lovelySpiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?Do it, darling!! Although the dog's nose is very recognizable, I'd love to see your real-life nose...and you probably won't get the same vague %26quot;administrative notice%26quot; that I got when I posted a picture of my actual bewbies for Boobquake.



I agree with darling Ren - it would be fun to post actual pics...at least for a limited time.



(((OurScott))) (((Ren)))Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I thought that WAS your nose......Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?Whatever you are comfortable with is OK.Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?With a little cream on that stubble MisterTiddles will lick it clean.



I like having my pusseh up as avatar, don't you?Spiritually curious, how many would like to see my nose replace the dogs nose as my avatar?I'm glad that you did.