Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I replace glass in a window?

I just broke some glass in my window, I currently have cardboard replacing it right now. But is there something better to replace it then just cardboard?How can I replace glass in a window?try a picture frame glass until you cat gate gets inHow can I replace glass in a window?wouldn't advise to keep the cardboard there in case it rains then u got mushy cardboard, if you have any trays or as prince suggested glass from a pic frame if you haven't got either then it would be advisable to cover the cardboard with a plastic bag, cling film or tin foil to make it water resistant.How can I replace glass in a window?Small piece of plye wood, you can get scraps from Home Depot cheap as they try to get rid of them. Or you can use glass from a glass frame as mention below and use two sided tape and then use some clear clauk to make sure their is not outside air coming in if it's really cold out. Or rain or snow.