Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I replace a missing button in my car?

I just got a 1998 Nissan Altima GXE, and it is missing a button for the radio. I think it is the button to search down rather than up? It is not a big deal by any means, but if replacing it is simple and cheap, why not go ahead and do it? It doesn't look like anything behind the button is chipped or anything, it just lacks the actual button. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to replace/fix this?How do I replace a missing button in my car?i own a shop and try at any good junk yard they may have an old radio for one of those that doesn't work ,and they will probably give you a radio button for it,they usually will on the small stuff,but that shouldn't be too hard to find one for ,good luck with it hope this helps.How do I replace a missing button in my car?your welcome.

Report Abuse

How do I replace a missing button in my car?go to a used cars place. Find a wrecked car with a good radio and replace it.