Friday, June 3, 2011

Trying to replace the headlight bulb in my Jetta?

I've gotten to the part where I am supposed to rotate the so-called %26quot;lug nut%26quot; to the left to release the bulb. The problem is that it is on the driver's side and the battery is cramping my style. I have bruised my hands for an hour trying to rotate that thing and it won't budge. I have tried to get pliers in there but that does not work at all. Does anyone have any advice?



I really don't want to have to remove the battery but if someone knows how, I will give it a last ditch effort.Trying to replace the headlight bulb in my Jetta?Sorry, sounds like the battery has to come out. remove cables and hold down bolt and you can get to it easier. Sometimes you can just remove the hold down bolt and slide the battery enough to get the job done without disconnecting it.Trying to replace the headlight bulb in my Jetta?You will either have to remove the battery, or the headlight lens assembly itself may have to be removed, then you can get to the cover and bulb.
  • web development
  • camping tent rental
  •