Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I replace the lightbulb in a Sharp Carousel microwave?

I have a Sharp Carousel microwave, not terribly old but not brand new either, maybe about 5-6 years old? Anyway, the globe has gone out in it, and I need to replace it. Can anybody tell me where I would get a replacement microwave bulb from, and how exactly I'd go about replacing it? I don't see any immediately obvious cover or hatch or anything that houses the globe, will I have to pull apart the entire thing just to change the lightbulb?How do I replace the lightbulb in a Sharp Carousel microwave?You can go here and enter your model number to find the bulb.



http://www.partstore.com/Search/Category



Most microwaves bulbs require you to remove the covers screws and slide the cover off to replace the bulb.How do I replace the lightbulb in a Sharp Carousel microwave?You cannot change the lightbulb, it must be taken to a Sharp authorized service center to replace the lightbulb. You are lucky, mine is only 17 months old and the light has burned out.How do I replace the lightbulb in a Sharp Carousel microwave?it should tell in your users manual, if you dont have that find an 800 number online for technical help, they will be able to help you................good luck