Friday, June 3, 2011

How can I replace the linoleum in my bathroom? How can I replace the wallpaper as well?

Its a very small bathroom so I think I can probably do it myself but what all do I need? Also there is concrete under the linoleum not wood or anything like that.



As far as the walls go its just a layer of wallpaper and I want to replace it.How can I replace the linoleum in my bathroom? How can I replace the wallpaper as well?if the linolium is still good not ripped to pieces or anything you can go right over it with selfadhesive tiles 1 foot squares.easy to cut and install makeing sure to read all instructions. do the walls first! remove old wall paper and paint is much easier than putting up wall paper,exspecially in a small confined area. can allways dress it up with trim ,wood around the floor and a decorative paper boarder at the top. good luck