Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do i now what kind of replace a top to buy for my 2000 wrangler or the style to buy?

i am not sure if i need to buy the manafactured or the othertype of top for my jeep how do i tell the difference? i have bought the replace a top in the past and they did not fit. how do i now what style is right for my jeep?How do i now what kind of replace a top to buy for my 2000 wrangler or the style to buy?Go to 4wheelparts.com where you'll find the complete line of Bestop soft-tops. I bought the sailcloth top and have been very happy with it. A replace a top uses your original hardware, or you can get a super top which comes with new (improved) bows.How do i now what kind of replace a top to buy for my 2000 wrangler or the style to buy?www.Bestop.com



They have the best selection. I have a 99 Wrangler they are the only aftermarket top I would go with.



Look at the Sunrider soft top.How do i now what kind of replace a top to buy for my 2000 wrangler or the style to buy?go to the dialer and ask them what kind of top you need they will tell youHow do i now what kind of replace a top to buy for my 2000 wrangler or the style to buy?QUADRATEC.COM Best damn Jeep aftermarket place there is