Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How do you replace the steering wheel on an 84 Toyota pickup?

So I have an 84 Toyota pickup and I went to take the steering wheel off to replace it the other day and after I took the front horn panel off there was, what seemed to be a lock or something. It looked brass and rectangular and it seemed to be holding the wheel on even after I removed the center nut. Anyone have any tips?How do you replace the steering wheel on an 84 Toyota pickup?Generally the steering wheel cannot withstand a very strong pull from you. You might want to rock the wheel a little while pulling one side then the other . Steering wheel puller are made for just that job. Some time i leave the nut screwed on a couple of threads so I don't smash the wheel into my face. Your old truck is old enough that it might need more than a steering wheel.How do you replace the steering wheel on an 84 Toyota pickup?1984? Take the vehicle to your dump, and then go and get something much newer. You sound American, surely you could buy something much newer and better for minimal cash?How do you replace the steering wheel on an 84 Toyota pickup?Are u kidding me? That piece of sh!t is not even worth buying gas for!! Take it to the dump and get another car.
  • connecting database
  • good middle name
  •