Tuesday, October 25, 2011

How can I replace the passenger side mirror on a 2002 Ford Focus with power mirrors?

I have the new mirror, but I want to install it myself, does anybody know how to do this, or of a repair guide that would explain how to replace the mirror?How can I replace the passenger side mirror on a 2002 Ford Focus with power mirrors?Just get it done in the shop.How can I replace the passenger side mirror on a 2002 Ford Focus with power mirrors?take the plastic cover off just inside your door behind your mirror it should just clip off behind the cover is a few screws remove them undo the plug for the electric mirror and it should come out without to much troubleHow can I replace the passenger side mirror on a 2002 Ford Focus with power mirrors?With the proper tools, remove the door panel trim. Peel back the weather shield. With the window rolled up find and remove the two bolts that hold the mirror.

Allow it to hang by the wires and go under the dash and disconnect the plug from the body wiring and remove the retainers holding the harness. Now slip the cable assembly out through the door. Reverse this procedure to install the new mirror.

Hope you had it painted the proper color.