Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I replace the retaining spring on my Mazda MPV headlight?

My MPV headlight lamp was changed for me, but they took out the retaining clip completely instead of just swinging it out of the way. Now I can't figure out how to replace it. Any tips?



They removed the retaining clips on both sides, so I can't look at one installed correctly to see how to do it. I'd really love it if anyone could post a picture of what it should look like when installed, then I could figure it out from there. Thanks!How do I replace the retaining spring on my Mazda MPV headlight?there is no photo for that it has 2 cross screws you have to take them out and place the spring in position without let it fall into the lamp or you will have some serious problem



best advice is taking the lamp out and you have to remove the front bumper to make so



not an easy task...