Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I replace the side mirror on driver's side of 92 minivan?

I have a 92 Plymouth Voyager minivan and need to replace the driver's side mirror. Do I need to take the door apart to do this? If so, how do I do that?How do I replace the side mirror on driver's side of 92 minivan?i think on that you will have to pull the door panel. there are clips around the outer edge of the door panel and screws on the door pull. remove the screws and pry the panel away with a screwdriver to unclip the panel.then there will be 2 or 3 10 mm bolts holding the mirror on remove those and reverse procedure to pu back togrether. Good luckHow do I replace the side mirror on driver's side of 92 minivan?the inside door panel has to come off or at least loose enough to be able to get to the nuts that hold the mirror on.
  • work for data entry from
  • desktop issue
  •